We recently received thank you cards and letters from the Veteran Affairs Hospital and Rest Home.
Thanks to all of our wonderful staff who participated in our staff funded service project.
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
The Key Shop is pleased to announce that Russell Johnson is our new key clerk. Russell has 10 years or experience with an office atmosphere.
Please welcome him as he becomes part of Facility Operations.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday
Building: 350 Room 244
- Press Conferences (2012 Supercross shown in picture)
- U of U audio setups for various events and sporting events.
- Repair and maintenance of many systems.
- Clock Synchronization system repair.
- 2Way radio system setup and repair.
- Repair of various lab equipment.
- Solar powered radio control emergency phone repair.
- System computer repair for building systems.
We do more than can be listed here, give us a call and talk with one of our friendly Technicians for more information. Call dispatch at 801-581-7221 to be directed to our shop.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
The Facility Operations Safety Committee announces
Confined Space AWARENESS Training
This is awareness/informative training for employees who should be aware of confined spaces; this is NOT a comprehensive training for employees who enter confined spaces.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m.
Coffee & Doughnuts will be served after the awareness training.
Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding this training
Friday, March 1, 2013
The following individuals traded in their Caught in the Act cards for a tasty treat at the Brio in the month of February!
Ellen Mcnatt, Custodial Area 2: Teamwork
Larry Urbaniak, HVAC Shop: Teamwork, Excellence
Larry Smith, Custodial Area 2: Teamwork
Galina Peniughina, Custodial Area 2: Teamwork
Luis Leonardi, HVAC: Customer Service, Excellence
Liz Blackner, CPD: Excellence
Todd Langston, Transportation: Teamwork, Excellence
Michael Corsi, Transportation: Teamwork, Excellence
Brett Petersen, CPD: Customer Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Excellence
Albert Ortega, Custodial Area 2: Customer Service
Tony Polidori, HVAC: Customer Service, Excellence
Lisa Nance, Data Systems: Customer Service, Teamwork
Vince Forester, Carpenter Shop: Customer Service, Excellence
John Palo, Building Operations: Customer Service, Teamwork, Excellence
Idalino Godinho, Custodial Area 2: Customer Service
Troy Danvers, Metal Shop: Customer Service, Excellence
Scott Mounteer, Carpenter Shop: Customer Service, Excellence
Jennifer Still, Campus Planning: Teamwork
Bob Norwood, Carpenter Shop: Customer Service, Excellence
Rob Robinson, CPD: Customer Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Excellence
Lewis Palmer, Custodial Specialty Crew: Teamwork, Excellence
Nate Miles, Project Planning: Customer Service, Excellence
Todd Langston, Transportation: Customer Service, Excellence
Curtis Leetham, CPD: Teamwork
Tim Mounteer, Carpenter Shop: Customer Service, Excellence
Excellence-Our personal and professional excellence is proven through our commitment to:
- The University's teaching, research, and public service missions.
- Excellent customer service through teamwork, continuous improvement, innovation and safety.
- Respect students, faculty, and fellow staff members.
- Encourage others and develop skills to our fullest potential.
- Conduct our duties with integrity, accountability, and dignity.
- Utilize sound business practices and friendly administrative processes.
- Say what we do and do what we say.